Sunday, March 25, 2018

Babies and Toddlers' Friendly Recipe: Eggless Vegetables Nuggets for the Family (Main Ingredients- Chicken, Zucchini and Mushrooms)

I made my own variation of homemade vegetables nuggets today and was really pleased with how it tasted. Miss Kwek finished four nuggets for lunch!

These nuggets are so vasetile. They can be made in many ways with different ingredients to suit different tastebuds. Great for everyone in the family.

Eggless Vegetables Nuggets:
About 250g of minced chicken meat
1/2 zucchini
12 slices of fresh mushrooms
3 TBSP bread crumbs
Frying Oil

Seasoning: (A dash of everything)
Parsley Flakes
Dill
Paprika
Ikan Bilis Powder (made my own too!)


Instructions:
1. Wash and grate zucchini. Squeeze out all the water.
2. Wash and chop mushroom finely.
3. Place all the ingreients together and mix well.
4. Shape them into nuggets shape and pan fry till both sides are browned.

Any type of oil can be used for frying. I used olive oil.

I pan fried my nuggets on low heat to make sure the nuggets are cooked through before the outer layer browned.

These are great for freezing. Partition them into serving portions and place them in freeze-friendly bags or container for storage.

Hope you liked this recipeas much as Miss Kwek and I!

No comments: