Thursday, October 09, 2014

Pictures from Singapore Garden Festival 2014

Okay so finally I have some free time to post these pictures from the Singapore Garden Festival that took place in August. Mr Kwek and I have been busy running errands for our house, every weekend is practically burnt!

This post will be mostly pictures as I am simply too lazy to type!!! *pardon my lazy bones*

The Singapore Garden Festival 2014 was held at Gardens by the Bay, Marina Bay Sand. There were various combination of tickets that were on sales. Since Mr Kwek and I have never been to neither the flower dome nor the cloud forest, we decided to get the tickets for all three attractions at a mere $17!

Such a steal!

The Singapore Garden Festival was separated into two parts: the outdoor and the indoor exhibition. Mr Kwek and I started with the outdoor exhibitions and continued to the indoor exhibition before visiting the domes.

Outdoor exhibition:



Jaesuk??? :P
Indoor exhibition:



Flower Dome & the Cloud Forest:




Overall, Mr Kwek and I had an enjoyable day at the Singapore Garden Festival 2014! If you love flowers and the sun, this makes a great half day excursion! :) The Singapore Garden Festival takes place every year. Hence, if you have missed out on this year's, do look out for next year's! Worth a visit in my opinion!

No comments: